Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Site Update

Hello Edmos,

I upated you on Twitter yesterday, but forgot to put an update here! Silly me. Things are a bit crazy with everything going on and me not being able to connect to the internet at home. (I'm hoping to get that issue fixed when the phone company comes tomorrow morning. Cross your fingers!)

Anyway, if you're still having problems getting to the website you need to delete your brower history. I believe that option is under "Tools" in most browser menu bars. Once you've done that, try getting to the website again.

Jenn is still working feverishly to bring back the rest of the site, including the hour logger. But for now, at least the forums and a few other basic things are up for your use.

Thank you all for being so patient with us! We know it's rough going, but we greatly appreciate it. :-)

-Anna
QueenOfTheUniverse

No comments:

Post a Comment